Ark Helenswood will be having an Ofsted inspection over the next two days – 24th and 25th April, 2018.
Please follow this link for parent information and survey - http://arkhelenswood.org/about-us/letters
Students can follow this link to complete their survey - https://ofsted.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/Pupil/10032891
Ark Helenswood Academy is committed to supporting our students to excel in everything they do. We believe that in order to be successful our students must understand and be responsible for the choices they make. This policy aims to promote an environment where learning can take place and students make the correct decisions to enable the best chances for all to achieve.
- To have high expectations of student behaviour.
- To maximise opportunities for students to achieve.
- To promote resilience.
- To ensure fair treatment for all.
- To promote British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.
- To ensure a consistent response to both positive and negative behaviour.
- To promote early intervention.
- To create a safe environment free from disruption, violence, bullying and any form of harassment.
- To form active, positive relations with parents/carers to develop a shared approach when improving behaviour.
- To observe, talk to and listen to students when improving behaviour.