This policy sets out Ark’s commitment to safeguarding the children in our academies and describes in sections 2 and 3 the aims and scope of the policy. Section 4 details the key safeguarding procedures, policies and available information to academies to support safeguarding in our schools. In section 5 the policy describes our support for the child and how we partner with our parents and carers and section 6 outlines the responsibilities in our network for those with a particular safeguarding remit.
Click the link below for the full policy.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy - September 2018-September 2019
- School Procedures and Policies - Appendix A
- Appendix B via link in Safeguarding Policy
- Appendix C via link in Safeguarding Policy
- Recruitment and Appointment Policy - Appendix D
- CSE Guidance Core for Practitioners
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Changes to Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Supporting Transgender Pupils Code of Practice [Sep2018-Sep2021]
- Procedure for managing allegations of abuse against staff [Sep2018-Sep2019]
|Mr M Keyes
|Mrs K Deeproseemail@example.com|
|Mrs R Downeyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Miss J Smithemail@example.com|