Parent / Carers: The consultation on the proposal to bring Ark William Parker and Ark Helenswood together as one co-educational school has now launched. You can find out more information and give us your views by visiting the consultation website: http://hastingsconsultation.org
This policy sets out Ark’s commitment to safeguarding the children in our academies and describes in sections 2 and 3 the aims and scope of the policy. Section 4 details the key safeguarding procedures, policies and available information to academies to support safeguarding in our schools. In section 5 the policy describes our support for the child and how we partner with our parents and carers and section 6 outlines the responsibilities in our network for those with a particular safeguarding remit.
Click the link below for the full policy.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy - September 2018-September 2019
- School Procedures and Policies - Appendix A
- Appendix B via link in Safeguarding Policy
- Appendix C via link in Safeguarding Policy
- Recruitment and Appointment Policy - Appendix D
- CSE Guidance Core for Practitioners
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Changes to Keeping Children Safe in Education
|Mr M Keyes
|Mrs K Deeproseemail@example.com|
|Mrs R Downeyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Miss J Smithemail@example.com|