The school uniform is an important part of ensuring that we continue to meet our high expectations of attainment, attendance and behaviour.
New school uniform
All students who enter the school as new students are required to purchase the new school uniform. Existing students of the school in years 9-11 (2013-14) are required to have purchased the new uniform by September 2014. The new school uniform consists of:
- Navy blue blazer with jade green trim and logo
- Navy blue V neck jumper with jade green trim and logo
- White long or short sleeved revere blouse, no logo – Terms 1-4
- Jade green Helenswood polo shirt –Terms 5 & 6 only
- Navy Helenswood drop pleated skirt OR navy Helenswood trousers
- Navy or black plain weatherproof coat/jacket
- Suitable low-heeled black school shoes (no trainers, sandals or boots)
- Navy, black or white ankle/knee length socks or navy, black or beige tights
All Helenswood items carry the school logo and all uniform must be named.
Please ensure that your daughter has the correct uniform when she leaves for school each morning.
Black plimsolls are not to be worn in place of low-heeled black school shoes and school tights should be plain navy, black or beige.
For health and hygiene reasons we do continue to ask that hair is tied back.
Extreme coloured hair and accessories are not to be worn to school. We are justifiably proud of our school uniform, and want to ensure that all students maintain a high standard of dress.
School uniform is available to purchase online from the following two suppliers. All items of uniform are available for sale and delivery.